Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Special Erase files
CLUB ASTERIA Your Gateway to a Brighter Future! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:06 am by heerpr

» All Nokia BB5 DCT4 Flash Files
CLUB ASTERIA Your Gateway to a Brighter Future! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:07 pm by vivek1537

» Nokia 1110, 1110i, 1112, 1600, 2310, 6030 Booting Jumper
CLUB ASTERIA Your Gateway to a Brighter Future! EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:45 pm by Ismail_bd

» 1208 no network coverage or no signal done Tested 1000000000%
CLUB ASTERIA Your Gateway to a Brighter Future! EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:39 pm by Ismail_bd

» Jaf New version Crack 1.98.66 Beta5
CLUB ASTERIA Your Gateway to a Brighter Future! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:20 pm by hery81

» How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?
CLUB ASTERIA Your Gateway to a Brighter Future! EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:25 am by emadgaffar

» APPLE IPHONE CODE
CLUB ASTERIA Your Gateway to a Brighter Future! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:56 pm by SUJIT6610@GMAIL.COM

» Unlocking F.A.Q
CLUB ASTERIA Your Gateway to a Brighter Future! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:29 pm by minder1991

» NOKIA 2330C AUTO OFF TESTED 100000%
CLUB ASTERIA Your Gateway to a Brighter Future! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:18 pm by tabasum ateeq attari

» Setup_full_crack_mx_key_2010
CLUB ASTERIA Your Gateway to a Brighter Future! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:49 am by clara76

Active WebCam software for IP or USB camera

CLUB ASTERIA Your Gateway to a Brighter Future!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Zodiac : Gemini
Reputation/Thanks : 26

CLUB ASTERIA Your Gateway to a Brighter Future! Empty
PostCLUB ASTERIA Your Gateway to a Brighter Future!

DEAR FRIENDS

TIME 2 BECOME RICH.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM AT YOUR HAND

EARN UPTO 400$/RS.20,000/- PER WEEKCLUB ASTERIA IS WORLD FIRST

ONLINE PROGRAM FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT AND RUN BY FORMER WORLD BANK DIRECTOR AN NON PROFIT

ORGANIZATION BE GOLD & GET 400$ PER WEEKAFTER 18 MONTHS WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING, CLUB ASTERIA AIM

TO MAKE 1 MILLION FAMILIESFINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE WITH IN NEXT 5 YEARS. BE A PART OF GLOBAL

REVENUE SHARING ORGANISATION, 20 DOLLARS MONTHLY FOR GOLD MEMBERSHIP INVESTMENT, STARTING FROM

1000 US$ MORE REWARDS FOR THIS PLAN. U CAN TAKE WEEKLYCOMMISSION FROM UR INVESTMENT

IT IS A TOTALLY RISK-FREE ISSUE, 100% GENUINE AND YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT.

WE NEED TO PAY RS.1000/- OR $20 (FOR GOLD MEMBERSHIP OF CLUB-ASTERIA) EVERY MONTH. BUT BECAUSE OF THE REVENUE SHARING EVERY WEEK,

OUR REVENUE WILL CROSS THE GOLD MEMBERSHIP FEE OF RS.1000/- WITHIN 4 MONTHS !!! IT MEANS, WE WILL GET A REVENUE OF MORE THAN RS.1000/-

FROM 5TH MONTH ONWARDS !!! THE REVENUE WILL GROW INCREASING EVERY WEEK !!!!!

WE WILL GET THE REVENUE SHARE WITH AN INCREASE OF 8% PER WEEK !!!

I AM SURE YOU WILL GET NOT LESS THAN Rs: 50000/- PER MONTH AFTER ONE YEAR ( I MEAN FROM 13TH MONTH ) AND SO ON.

I. For the membership of Club-Asteria, it is preferred to have a Gmail Account. If you are already having Gmail account, use it for Club-Asteria purpose.

If you do not have, open a new Gmail account.

( The same Gmail account can be used to open Alertpay account also ).

II. You require an account in Alertpay or Solidtrustpay, for the money transactions of CLUB-ASTERIA.

1. Sign-up for an account in www.alertpay.com OR http://solidtrustpay.com . It is better to go for Alertpay account.

Click www.alertpay.com and open a Personal Starter Account in the prescribed format provided by the Alertpay website.

2. You please get your account verified by giving your mobile number through the links My Account – Profile – Verification in the Website (after login to your account).

Important :

By using your Credit Card or Bank Account, you can add funds in your Alertpay account. This is purely optional. But for purchasing of anything online ( i.e., through websites ), including the Gold Membership of Club-Asteria, we must have funds in our Alertpay account or some other account. So, add Credit Card or Bank Account to your Alertpay Account. Or Sometimes, some of our Senior Colleagues are arranging the required fund by “FUND TRANSFER” to your Alertpay Account.

III. Now, Open an account in CLUB-ASTERIA by clicking this link:

(all the details are explained in the website)-

http://www.club-asteria.com/index?refid=110905

( If the link is not activated, Copy and Paste it in your Browser )

After clicking the link, one website will be opened. In that website :

1. Click the 'Join' button. One Format will be opened.

2. Fill the details in the form correctly.

3. Click the ‘Submit’ button.

4. After format submission, One Confirmation link will be sent to your Gmail Box. You have to check your Gmail Box and click the confirmation link for activating the Club-Asteria membership. ( If confirmation link is not appeared in the inbox, check the spam folder of the mail box ).

5. After confirmation, login your account in Club-Asteria Website http://www.club-asteria.com/

6. Complete / fill-up your Profile from 'MY ACCOUNT' page.

Now you are a Free membership holder in Club-Asteria.

For faster growth and high revenue earnings, you can upgrade to Gold Membership.

IV. How to Upgrade to Gold Membership :

1. Login to your account. Your Account will be opened.

2. Enter your Alertpay Email Id ( i.e., the same Gmail ID used for Alertpay Account ) by clicking Alertpay – Already Account area in My Account.

Now you are eligible to make payment for Gold Membership of Club-Asteria through Alertpay Account because all set for the monthly subscription payment !!!

3. You make a payment of $20 for the monthly subscription and become a Gold member of Club-Asteria.

4. In this system, one verification procedure is also there. It is very important. For this verification, you have to Upload your Government Photo Identity Card ( Scanned soft copy of Voter Id or Pan Card or Passport, etc. ) by clicking the "COMPLIANCE" tab in My Account page. This is very important and immediate.

5. Referring new persons to this is not compulsory. But, if you refer a few of your friends, it is very much beneficial to you.

In this Club-Asteria, the Revenue is shared on weekly basis !!!

Cashouts are processed on Tuesdays and Commission are paid on Thursdays PST.

The only JOB WE HAVE TO DO is read the flashing news regularly !!!

For more information, visit :

http://www.club-asteria.com/index?refid=110905

Yours

Jeevan

Back to top Go down
https://jeevantechnologies.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

CLUB ASTERIA Your Gateway to a Brighter Future! :: Comments

No Comment.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: How to Make Money?-
Jump to: